Extremely-wide monitor specs: 34 inch WHFD (2560 x 1080) IPS Show (21:9) - HD 10 AMD Free sync
OS: Arch linux with Openbox (lightdm)
- Managed to get 2560x1080 pixels with "hdmi_enable_4kp60=1" in /boot/config.txt however the default DPI is much less that means that textual content and icons are too small.
- When taking part in video in full display screen mode with facet ratio past 720p , it isn't easy as if its skipping frames however nonetheless performs, however performs easily when performed at 720p or beneath.
- No audio over HDMI, unsure what I'm lacking in config.txt
Required data given beneath, please ask any addition information wanted. Thanks upfront 🙂
[xxx@archlinux ~]$ xdpyinfo | grep -B2 decision
- display screen #0:
- dimensions: 2560x1080 pixels (677x286 millimeters)
- decision: 96x96 dots per inch
- initramfs initramfs-linux.img followkernel