Only a 12 months after RAKwireless launched 14 new WisBlock modules for IoT prototyping, the corporate is again with a brand new WisBlock RAK11310 Core, alongside a Wisblock baseboard, 11 new modules, and one new IO Extension cable.
RAK11310 CORE MODULE
This new RAK11310 Core is among the first available in the market to mix a Raspberry Pi RP2040 with a LoRa transceiver from Semtech – an ideal core module for IoT purposes requiring LoRa connectivity. Appropriate for a lot of purposes like residence automation, sensor networks, constructing automation, and private space networks purposes (well being/health sensors, and screens, and so forth.).
The core module might be programmed with Arduino IDE, PlatformIO, or MicroPython.
Options and Specs:
- RAK11300 WisDuo LPWAN Module:
- Raspberry Pi RP2040 dual-core Cortex-M0+ microcontroller working at 133MHz; 246 kB RAM
- Semtech SX1262 low energy excessive vary LoRa transceiver
- Worldwide frequency protection:
- RAK11310L – EU433, CN470
- RAK11310 – EU868, US915, AU915, KR920, AS923, IN865, RU865
- LoRaWan® 1.0.2 protocol stack
- UART/I2C/GPIO/USB by way of a “Wisconnector”
- Serial Wire Debug interface
- 2.0 V – 3.6 V provide voltage
- Dimensions: 30 mm x 20 mm
- Temperature Vary: -40°C to 70°C
RAK19003 WISBLOCK BASE BOARD (the smallest WisBlock baseboard to this point)
Options and Specs:
- Wisconnector for WisBlock Core MCU
- 2x 24-pin Wiconnectors for WisBlock modules
- I2C, UART, GPIOs and analog enter
- USB Kind-C debug port
- 1x Reset button
- 2 user-definable LED’s
- 5V energy provide through USB port/3.7V energy provide through LiPo batteries/5V through photo voltaic panel(s)/Mixture of a number of energy inputs
- Dimensions: 35 x 30mm
The corporate additionally launched 11 different modules with a brand new 120mm RAK19008 IO extension cable for big WisBlock modules.
Right here’s a listing of the 11 new modules:
- RAK12006 PIR Module: Movement detection sensor (can be utilized for gentle automation in addition to for detecting intruders in safety methods).
- RAK12007 Ultrasonic Sensor – Impediment detection and distance measurement module (makes use of ultrasonic waves to detect objects as much as a distance of 400 cm with as much as 3mm accuracy and 15° detection angle).
- RAK12009 MQ3 Alcohol Fuel Sensor – For detecting alcohol concentrations within the air between 25 to 500 ppm (can be utilized in low-cost breathalyzers or air high quality sensing system).
- RAK12010 Ambient Mild Sensor – For measuring gentle depth from 0 lux ~ 120000 lux.
- RAK12011 Barometer WT Sensor – A waterproof barometric air stress and temperature sensor for outside and climate purposes (for measuring stress from 260 ~ 1260 hPa).
- RAK12012 Coronary heart Fee Sensor – Primarily based on the MAX30102 low-power sensor (for measuring coronary heart charge and pulse oximetry).
- RAK12015 Vibration Sensor – For detecting uncommon vibrations on motors and equipment.
- RAK13101 GSM/GPRS Module – Mobile trendy for sending information over GSM to the cloud
- RAK14003 LED Bar Graph Module – For displaying standing info (has 10x customizable LEDs)
- RAK19004 Inexperienced Energy Module – Exterior energy converter to recharge WisBlock with renewable energy sources like wind mills, water generators and photo voltaic panels.
- RAK16000 Present Sensor – DC Present Sensor module that may measure present from 0 to 3A.
Particulars on the modules plus the way to go about shopping for any might be discovered on their product page.